Make certain you purchase the appropriate ink cartridges for your specific printer. Cartridges are not compatible between various brands, and often not within the very same brand. HP recommends that you usage Initial HP ink cartridges. XL (Extra Large) cartridges cost more but perform administer much better worth in the long run. They will certainly be able to print at leastern double the pperiods of a regular cartridge. Our advice is that if you print often, go via XL. However, ink have the right to dry up. So if you are not a regular printer, go via the constant cartridges.
You are watching: Hp officejet pro 8500 ink cartridge replacement
Which ink cartridges do I need for my HP Officejet Pro 8500 Printer?
Replace the cartridges
1. Turn the printer on by pushing the power switch. 2. Pull out primary input tray, fill paper and also slide in the input tray.
3. Gently pull open up the ink cartridge cover.
4. Remove the ink cartridge that needs replacement by grasping it and also pulling it firmly toward you.
5. Rerelocate the brand-new ink cartridge from its package. Do NOT touch the electrical contacts and ink port.
6. Align the cartridge with its color-coded slot and insert the cartridge into the slot. Press down firmly on the cartridge to encertain appropriate contact.
7. If more than one cartridge is low on ink, repeat the steps to insert the other cartridges.
8. Cshed the ink cartridge cover.
Align the printhead if essential. Whenever you replace a printhead, the device automatically aligns the printheads to encertain the best print top quality. However, if the appearance of your printed peras shows that the printheads are misaligned, you can begin the alignment procedure manually. You have the right to align the printhead from the printer’s Control Panel, from the Toolbox (Windows) or HP Utility (OS X), and also from the Embedded Net server.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to short article a comment.
See more: A Basic Assumption Underlying Short-Term Memory Is That It Is
This website uses Akismet to alleviate spam. Learn just how your comment data is processed.
Previous Previous post: How to Replace an Empty Ink Cartridge in the HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One series – an Illustrated Tutorial in 4 Steps
Next Next post: How to Rearea an Empty Ink Cartridge in the HP Officejet 4635 e-All-in-One series Printer – an Illustrated Tutorial in 5 Steps